New Energy Vehicles
The automotive industry is transitioning with speed towards a more energy-efficient future, fueled by leading manufacturers investing heavily in electrification and hybrid technologies. At the consumer level, People are excited about the concept of a more environmentally friendly solution to personal transport, one that has the potential to give us everything we need with little to no emissions.
Zero emissions means not only shifting to an all-electric drivetrain but also ensuring that the energy used to generate the required electricity comes from renewable resources. This depends on the technology innovations, the renewable energy is captured. There are exciting developments in this area.
However, by 2030 there may be new challenges facing the industry. As they meet and overcome the challenges outlined here, we can expect new ones to emerge. This may lead to an entirely new type of automotive OEM rising to the top, which combines the agility and forward-thinking bent of a technology company with the experience.
Between now and 2030, many vehicle manufacturers will transition from hybrid models to full electric ones. This will help to move society closer to its zero-emission goals in the longer term.
Ultimately, while technological innovation is going to enable a fuel-saving automotive future. By 2030 we can expect to see more fully electric vehicles on the market and. We can also anticipate a much more energy-efficient driving experience that is also safer for all road users.
Totek is part of it to provide the customized cable assembly solution and make world better!
- Automotive charging extend cable assembly with 7KW/32A
- Automotive: 8Pin female to 14Pin female cable assembly
- Driverless: 8Pin housing to 4pin connector and 2 free ends with strain relief clamp
- M8, M12, M16, M20 circle connector cable assembly
- Energy storage: Multi-connector to Multi-connector cable assembly
- Industrial cable: 11Pin housing and 8pin circle connector to multi-connector cable assembly
- Medical: Mini Din with magnet to 4 ring terminals cable assembly
- Micro-fit difference pins connector with overmolded cable assembly