Miniaturized electronics have enabled a new generation of MedTech devices that are dedicated to human-centered healthcare. These connected devices use the machine-to-machine communication at the heart of the Internet of Things. It allows devices to share data with each other, which can be analyzed to provide diagnoses and treatment for patients.
Also allowing the freedom of patients to carry on with their daily lives while monitoring their own health and even receiving treatment. Addressing medical concerns and receiving care in the comfort of a patient's own home lessens recovery time and reduces the need for expensive hospital stays.The wireless connection and remote use of MedTech devices also raises concerns about the dangers of data breeches. For patients that depend on MedTech devices to deliver remote care, protecting personal information is key to establishing confidence in this technology.
Totek brings expertise working with leading MedTech companies, specializing in complex medical cable assemblies with high performance interconnects, custom high density, high speed medical connectors, and plastic injection molding and assembly that help people live healthier and more productive lives.
- Automotive charging extend cable assembly with 7KW/32A
- Automotive: 8Pin female to 14Pin female cable assembly
- Driverless: 8Pin housing to 4pin connector and 2 free ends with strain relief clamp
- M8, M12, M16, M20 circle connector cable assembly
- Energy storage: Multi-connector to Multi-connector cable assembly
- Industrial cable: 11Pin housing and 8pin circle connector to multi-connector cable assembly
- Medical: Mini Din with magnet to 4 ring terminals cable assembly
- Micro-fit difference pins connector with overmolded cable assembly