Industrial automation systems from robot manufacturers to complex machine builders and systems integrators, is well positioned to move forward to the machine intelligence future that will make Industry 4.0 a reality.
To achieve an effective transition to Industry 4.0, we must modify existing unwieldy structures to deliver greater flexibility, a more free flow of communications, and smart connectivity across an open, scalable and connected platform that taps into the full power of Industry 4.0 technologies which means real-time data is available to inform effective and timely decision making, yet barriers remain to make this a reality. We can make machines smart, but until they can tie in, connect and communicate effectively, both between each other and with critical I/O nodes and junctures across whole distributed control systems and networks, our ability to drive these goals to become true.
These environments demand specialized connectivity approaches that can address functional safety and information security concerns. Totek enhances customer confidence with high-performance industrial automation solutions and empower adaptive efficiency.
- Automotive charging extend cable assembly with 7KW/32A
- Automotive: 8Pin female to 14Pin female cable assembly
- Driverless: 8Pin housing to 4pin connector and 2 free ends with strain relief clamp
- M8, M12, M16, M20 circle connector cable assembly
- Energy storage: Multi-connector to Multi-connector cable assembly
- Industrial cable: 11Pin housing and 8pin circle connector to multi-connector cable assembly
- Medical: Mini Din with magnet to 4 ring terminals cable assembly
- Micro-fit difference pins connector with overmolded cable assembly